Sunday, January 18, 2009

6am prayers

So its 6am and Im still slightly recovering from jetlag and woke up and couldnt go back to sleep. Apart from waking up I heard the Muslim call to prayer (which I've heard several times since Ive been here.) In my spirit, I felt led to pray to God whenever I hear the call to prayer...not because Im trying to practice the Muslim traditions, but because I think it breaks Gods heart to see so many of His children praying to another. Im hoping that although Gods heart is breaking, that maybe....just maybe my prayers will bring even a hint of a smile to God.
Colosians 4:2

3 comments:

  1. Love ya doll. Have a wonderful day. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you today as you begin this exciting new adventure. I know your beautiful smile and sweet spirit will touch many lives in India. I look forwarding to reading your blog over the next many months.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading about your days. keep them coming. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete