Friday, April 17, 2009

becoming a motorcycle expert and the annoying voice that says "please enjoy the music while you wait for a sales associate.".....

Stefan contacted me and asked if I would do a voiceover for a company called Tata for $60....it was pretty fun, but kinda tough because I had to pronounce everything a little differently. I can now say that Im that annoying voice that says "Please enjoy the music as you wait for the next availble sales assciate" and "Thank you for calling Telesky shopping, all lines are currently unavailble, please call back." and "Thank you for Calling Telesky shopping, our hours are monday through thursday 9am to 4pm, please visit us on the web at www.teleskyshopping.com, Thank you." yep, Im now that annoying voice! The above pic is of me in the studio recording.

Yep, thats right! I learned how to drive a motorcycle! Honestly it was extremly easy learning all the gears and such. I promise I was safe! I got up to 3rd gear, and even rode with a passanger! I have yet to make a sharp turn though because it freaks me out a little bit....but practice makes perfect, so hopefully by the time I come home I can get one of my own! (PUHHHLLEEZZZ MOM!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment